Saturday, December 11, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

I have so many things running around in my head I cant get anything finished! My pretty pink craft room is full of the stuff we took out of the LR we gutted and it feels so very crowded i cant stand it-it will be so nice to get the LR back in sorts.
I do have 4 sewn doll bodies to stuff-prims this time instead of my usual elven type dolls-but I have the Xmas Holiday off so I will be working on something a bit different-I am gonna try a goth elf-or maybe just a goth -with people ears :}  I hope to get a lot accomplished with a whole 3 days off in a row!!!
The Hive inspires me to get things done-looking at what all others accomplish!!!If you haven't checked it out fly over there and Bee impressed!
But this cold weather makes these things not happen ~~you see my room sits facing North and the wind is gusting up to 37 MPH-when there is no wind it is really nice-with wind FREEZING!!!
Bee Well and Bee Creative~~ May You Always Finish Every Project In Time :}

No comments:

Post a Comment