Thursday, December 23, 2010

Neat Stuff I got last week :}





I got this wonderful little Santa from Hermonie Goodwitch and Carlin Davis! I LOVE him!!!!!!  Carlin I want to try to make that face!!!!! Your work is amazing and I love you girl!!!!!

This wonderful doll is Jack Frost-My hubby bought him for me and he was made by Patrick James Gill of Cr8tors Touch! I love his hands!! Jacks-and I suppose Pats too :}

This is just a portion of the wonderful thing I received from my friend Mike's Granny!! tons and tons of embellishments!!!!!
This is some amazing glitter and glue and embossing powder I won from The Hive's 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway! This awesome pack came from Barb Bruder of Sprinkle & Sparkle! If you like glitter-and don't we all :} I suggest you check them out!!!!
Have a wonderful holiday season my friends and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment